Monday, July 13, 2009

The rough life of a 1 month old...

Carter's blue steel pose Passed out on the bed for a Sunday afternoon nap
Mr. Chubby Cheeks!
Enjoying a nap with the pacifier

Spending some time on his playmat
Carter is now one month old! It's amazing how quickly he's already grown and how much bigger and stronger he is. I think Dane and I are starting to figure Carter out a little more day by day. He's pretty good through most of the day and is busy with eating and napping but has begun to like to "play" as well. He likes to be bounced around and really enjoys his play mat. He just kind of lays there and hangs out - but seems intrigued by the lights and has started to bat at the toys hanging above him. He does seem to have a cranky hour at 7 pm though. It doesn't really seem to matter what he's been doing, come 7 he's just not a happy camper. As long as he has lots of cuddling or is changing activities about every 2 minutes he seems to be ok, and it only lasts for about an hour. I'm just happy he doesn't get that way at 3 am! All in all he seems to be a pretty happy baby though. He's getting close to smiling at us and I can't wait for that to happen!

1 comment:

Carrie, Cory, Marley and Everly said...

hmmmm, blue steel or magnum....that's a close call:-) love the pics!

-carrie

My Blog List