Friday, November 18, 2011

Family Photos

2 weekends ago we had our first family photos down at La Foret. Carly Mitchell (who I went to high school with at Liberty) dealt with us and tried to wrangle children to get some good pics.  Considering Carter was more interested in playing in the VW van, picking up sticks or running, while Landon got cold and hungry after about 20 minutes, I think she did a marvelous job.  I was hoping to get a picture of the 2 boys together but Carter was not having any of it.  I think my expectations of how many great pictures we would end up with with a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 month were a little high :)  But I do love what she was able to capture.  Here are most of them - but I kept a couple out for Christmas cards - and really most of you who read this have probably already seen them all!














No comments:

My Blog List