Our first picture of baby - 6 weeksPregnant belly at 4 weeks just after we found out
Family PhotoAbout 4 weeks ago we discovered we will be adding a new addition to the Huffman family! We went to our first ultrasound and were so excited to see our little "bean" and it's heartbeat - it was pretty crazy! Now we are busy trying to figure out what we need to do to get ready for the arrival of little baby Huffman. So far I've been feeling really good and have been fortunate enough to not experience any morning sickness or any adverse side affects. I've definitely been pretty tired though and can fall asleep as soon as I lay down anywhere! Dane's been very helpful with making me countless grilled cheeses and helping me out when I don't want to get off the couch! It's been fun to get to share the news with our family and friends and see everyone's reaction! The future grandparents are all very excited and it's great to see them get so giddy! I think my dad is slightly concerned that my mom may go crazy with the baby shopping though :) We will keep you up to date on any progress and the expansion of my belly (and my butt - which my sister is greatly looking forward to!)
No comments:
Post a Comment