Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving around in there...

It seems like in the last couple of weeks the baby has become more active and I've been able to feel him moving a lot more. Dane was even able to feel him a little bit the other day. I initially could only feel him when I was laying on my back and not moving but I've begun to even feel him while I'm standing or sitting. It's really fun to feel the movements and it's nice to know he seems to be doing ok. He especially moves around a lot after I've worked out. There's a point at the end of my yoga class where I lay on my back completely still and he was going crazy! Hopefully this means he likes the activity, not dislikes it! I'll just be hoping that he doesn't develop a kick like mine since I was able to break one of my mom's ribs while she was pregnant. Hopefully he'll be a little more gentle with me!

No comments:

My Blog List