Monday, March 30, 2009

2 1/2 months to go!

Chesni enjoying the pregnancy pillow29 weeks28 Weeks27 weeksBaby's Room


Everything is continuing to go well and there's not really too much to report - which is probably a good thing. I had my last monthly doctors exam the other week (and found out I don't have to worry about having gestational diabetes) and will now begin to go every 2 weeks. It'll be nice to get a quick update every couple of weeks to make sure he's doing ok in there. He's continuing to move around all over the place and it's been fun to begin to distinguish between different body parts and different movements. I can tell if he's rolling over versus just giving me a kick. The other day you could actually feel a big round lump on the upper right side of my belly which I'm pretty such was his head. We've finally almost finished the nursery after repainting one of the colors (Dane decided he didn't like the yellow he picked out) and it's looking good. We have some posters we got that we need to get framed and then hang and that'll be it. I feel like we're pretty prepared - at least with having things ready for the baby. It's getting harder to sleep as my belly is getting bigger and also because I have to battle for my pregnancy pillows with Dane and Chesni. I've woken up a few times with a knee if my back and Dane curled up around the pillow. Chesni also likes to curl herself up in the pillow in the morning once I get up. I have a feeling the pillow may stick around in the bed for the two of them even when I'm not pregnant! We're still trying to pick a name out too. I think we've decided what we like, but it may definitely change too! We still have 11 more weeks to try to figure that out though!

No comments:

My Blog List