Carter has grown up so much in the last month. The transition from 6 to 7 months old has been full of lots of changes and development. I can't believe how mobile and independent he has become. He is SO close to crawling and has taken a few "steps" but usually collapses after a couple moves of the hands and feet. He is sitting up so well on his own and only has the occasional tip overs now. He's also enjoying his increase from 1 to 2 meals a day of solids and has started enjoying most things (he wasn't so sure about avocado...) with his favorite right now being oatmeal and bananas. You can tell that he wants to be mobile and more self sufficient and he gets wiggly and fussy every once in a while because I think he just wants to get up and go on his own. I'm excited for him to be able to get around on his own by crawling, but I'm sure we will be chasing him all over the place and will miss being able to put him in one spot and for him to stay there. Overall he's still a happy little guy with his personality definitely starting to come through. Dane and I have decided we think he's inquisitive, busy, stubborn, an animal lover and a jokster - he's our little Bubs!
No comments:
Post a Comment