Well I'm not sure who has baby fever worse right now - me or Carter. I actually think it might be Carter. He seriously loves babies right now. His absolute two favorites though are Mason and Emmery. A couple Sundays ago we had a walk at city park for ALS to support Kristy's mom and Carter was so excited to see the babies. He kept saying we needed to catch up to them as we were walking and asked me about a million times where baby Mason and baby Emmery were. Even that afternoon when we got home he kept using my and Dane's cell phones to pretend to call Jon (Mason's dad) and asking him if Mason could come over to play. He's also been asking me quite a few times if I'm got a baby in my tummy yet and telling me I need to get one. He also informed me he wants a baby sister. However maybe he's not too dedicated to the idea because then when Dane asked him if he wanted a baby or puppy he quickly said he wanted another Chesni/puppy. Though he may want a puppy he's probably more likely to end up with a baby at home (eventually) :)
Landon just kinda watches and isn't sure what all the fuss is about
Carter was in heaven because he got two weekends in a row of seeing Emmery. We went up to Fort Collins so I could visit with Courtney and Tracey. Once again Landon wasn't too interested in Emmery but did like chewing on her toys. Carter was usually no more than a few feet from Emmery and had to eat next to her, sit next to her, play with her, etc. He even tried to slip her some of his chocolate chip from his granola bar! He may be a little too helpful. Emmery sure did seem excited about the little taste she got but luckily we got it wiped off her lip before she had too much. I then had to try to explain to Carter that he can't share his food with babies...
It was really sweet to watch him with her. He keeps telling me to call Emmery's mom and invite them over now. He even thinks he looks like Emmery - we buzzed both the boys heads the other night and the first thing Carter said once he saw his short hair was, "now I look like baby Emmery!"
1 comment:
Emmery is lucky to have such an attentive and cute boyfriend :)
Post a Comment