I went back to work a couple weeks ago and have been so proud of how Carter's reacted. He's enjoying his time working with his dad and has now been joined at the office by Kurth's (Dane's co-worker) baby Woodrow. Dane has been sending me pictures to update me on Carter and sent some of the boys playing together. He's started to get pretty good at using the bottle and seems to be in a good mood most of the time. He still definitely has his moments, but does well overall. I do love coming home and seeing him give me a big grin though - that is the best thing ever. It's amazing how my heart melts from this little guy giving me a smile. I love it! He's also getting pretty good at sleeping, which is tremendously helpful to me with work. He's started sleeping from around 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. For only being 11 weeks old I am very happy with that! (Granted now he won't sleep tonight since I just mentioned he's doing well - that always seems to happen!) He's getting to be such a big guy so quickly. We're enjoying every moment with him and he just keeps getting to be more and more fun. We love him so much!!! Dane even let him know last night that he would kill for him :)


No comments:
Post a Comment