Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How to distract a 14 1/2 month old...

 OREOS!!!
Dane and I are running the Denver 1/2 marathon on the 12th (I'm still not really too sure why I thought it was a good idea...) and since I really have not been running much I decided I need to get myself in gear these next two weeks.  On Sunday we were going to go for a long jog but after 3 miles (about 30 minutes) Carter was done for and started whining.  So Dane kept going and I headed home with the little guy.  Luckily I was not too disappointed I only got to run 3.5 miles, but that won't be helping me out to go more than 13.   Carter was tired of sitting in his stroller and I think he wanted to run himself.  So when we went jogging last night I decided to bring some ammo to combat whining.  This kid loves oreos so we gave him a couple and he rode in silence :)

1 comment:

umwanaBABY said...

Hey Kelly! hope you are doing well. Ryan is running the denver too so i'll look for you. i am NOT running :) so kudo's to you! carter is a cutie :)

My Blog List