We headed down to the springs this past weekend to take Fran out to breakfast. She always gets such a kick out of seeing Carter and after all the kids she's raised she's got all sorts of advice for us. She did say that Carter was the "busiest little thing I've ever seen." We seem to be getting that a lot lately...

I'm not sure if Carter or Dane are more fed up with my impromtu photo sessions. My parents have this hay bale and scarecrow on their front porch - the perfect fall picture spot! However, Carter did not agree. He was more interested in examing the scarecrow's face and the lights on it and was not happy about the hay poking him in the legs so no cute smiles. I've got plans to go to the pumpkin patch some time in October though so I'm sure I'll be able to get something there!
2 comments:
Love the photo session on the hay bale - I am so excited for pumpkin patch season - maybe we'll see each other there:-) I think we'll do Anderson Farms again this year...you? Cute background too!
Not sure where we'll end up going. I've found a couple farms up to the Northeast and there's one in Elizabeth we might try out too. Found the new background through the link on your blog's background :)
Post a Comment