We're trying to enjoy this last bit of warm weather and be outside as much as possible before it gets too cold and we're trapped indoors. The park is a favorite place to go during the day and Carter loves it when other kids are there, or his friends as he refers to everyone.
| Looks like someone found my notary stamp and apparently gave it a kiss. I'll never understand where this boy gets his ideas... |
We had fun tailgating before the game, but the game itself was not that great. I think CSU ended up losing 63-13 - not too fun to watch. I was very happy with the decision Tracey and I made to leave during the 2nd quarter (when it was already 35-0) to go visit Courtney. She was much more exciting than the rams were. And thank you to Leanne who watched the boys for us while we went. Landon has recently decided he doesn't really want anything to do with bottles so Leanne had quite a time trying to get him to eat. She even got desperate enough she gave my mom a call. Don't know that she'll be up for babysitting again in the near future but we sure appreciated it. She sent me a text after we left and she said I looked nervous. I explained to her that I wasn't nervous for the kids, but was nervous for her - I think she now understands why. Hopefully Landon will get back on the bottle bandwagon soon like he's been for the past few months!
1 comment:
I love the notary stamp kiss:-) Marley did that with our address stamp and it was EVERYWHERE, even clothes!! Ha ha ha:-) You have such a sweet little family:-)
Post a Comment