Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Boys

I had taken a couple pictures of Carter by the Christmas tree, but Landon had already been in bed so we had to try again another night.  Since I figured Christmas eve and Christmas would probably be too busy I got them both in their Christmas jammies a few days before and tried to get some pictures.  Though I'm completely biased, I think they may be the cutest little boys I've ever seen :) 
Such a big guy sitting up all by himself now!


He did tip over once and went straight for the tree and ornaments

Dane trying to get everyone focused and together

Then Chensni got in the way...

and finally some brother pictures - though Landon practically knocks Carter over


Carter was loosing attention and just wanting to focus on the presents


Trying to get a picture with Ches included - Carter was done though.  2 out of 3 isn't too bad though!

No comments:

My Blog List