Sunday, January 20, 2013

Winter Sports

Even Dane has started giving me grief about my lack of posting so I figure I really do need to try to get on it. One of the kiddos I watch stopped taking naps during December so when I used to have an hour during the day to myself and I'd try to do this is now consumed with playing Chutes and Ladders and such.  I also just started watching another boy who is 10 weeks old so my days are pretty much shot for getting any extra stuff done.  But I'll try to start squeezing this in more often!

We had a birthday party at the ice rink in Castle Rock and Carter loved it.  He took a while to watch all the other kids and had to do a few laps with Dane carrying him but then he was all about it.  Landon not so much.  I also tried to go around once while holding on to Carter and quickly discovered I really cannot ice skate.  I think the last time I did it was in early high school and I've only ever been a few times.  After taking about 5 minutes to go around once Carter told me he was done with me and then begged Dane to take him again.  Dad is the much better ice skater of the family.  





 We've also enjoyed quite a few sledding trips on some of the hills right by our house with the snow in December.  





 Carter was even brave enough to go down the big hill with Logan.  




No comments:

My Blog List