Well part of the reason for my lack of blogging lately is due to the fact I've been feeling like crap. There's a good reason for that though. Little bean #3 is on its way July 18th (or hopefully a little sooner if it were up to me!). It's been interesting to see how different this pregnancy has been. Usually the first trimester is really easy for me and flies by (it especially did with Landon - I felt like I blinked and suddenly I was 16 weeks pregnant). This one has been slow and long though. I've felt a lot worse and while I still have not been throwing up all the time or feeling all the terrible it's been the worst of the 3. I've felt pretty nauseous most days especially in the evenings. That's probably bad timing for Dane but probably the best timing for me to be sick for me to function throughout the day on my own with the kids. Some evenings after 5:30 I'd just have to go lay in bed because if I moved at all it was no good. Luckily Dane is wonderfully helpful and hasn't complained too much about basically being on his own with the boys at night and never having dinner prepared by me. I'm not a big meat person anyways but I've had a really hard time cooking any sort of meat. I can somewhat stand it once it's cooked but struggle with raw meat. So we've been eating lots of eggs :) I've also really wanted sandwiches for some reason and Dane is sweet enough to stop by Jimmmy Johns, Which Wich, etc. whenever I ask him. The tiredness doesn't seem to be bothering me but I think that part gets easier with each pregnancy. I think you just get more and more used to be exhausted as you have more kids. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping that my stomach will start getting back to normal in the next week or so and then I can just look forward to getting larger and larger! The past week has definitely gotten better and it's good timing for that because Dane starts his job at Wheat Ridge tomorrow so I'll be on my own for 48 hours at a time - so not time to not feel well! We're really excited for the final (that's the plan at least) baby and I can't wait to find out what it is. Dane and I are both thinking maybe it's a girl since I've been feeling worse this time around, but we also both feel like we are destined for the chaos of 3 boys. I keep hoping it will be a nice calm, sweet little girl but I figure regardless of the gender it'll be another wild child. I don't think you can be in our household with Carter and Landon as big brothers without being a little crazy. We're just so happy to have a healthy and smooth pregnancy to date and can't believe that we have been so lucky to plan to try to have a baby 3 times and become pregnant so easily all 3 times! Now for the ultrasound photos:
Little bean at 9 weeks
and again at 11 weeks with arm and leg shots as well as the profile
No comments:
Post a Comment