Chesni and Carter have become such pals - it's so funny to watch. Chesni is still pretty jealous and I think misses her time when she was "the baby" but deep down she loves Carter. Carter also loves her, the vacuum and his bath as you can see...
Now that Carter is mobile Chesni really seems to believe that he should now be able to throw the ball - she's trying desperately to teach him.
She gently hands over the ball and then waits patiently for him to throw it...
Instead he decides to eat the ball! This is a picture of health and safety right here - baby playing with the vacuum cord while sucking on the dog's ball. I promise I took the ball away and then soon thereafter put the vacuum away.
1 comment:
i'm so in love with this little guy:-) too cute! i love that the dog keeps giving him the ball too!!
Post a Comment