Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is from our trip to Durango on our way home but I forgot to include it before...I was up in the front seat and my dad was driving at this point.  Dane decided that Carter wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda, though we all knew Dane was really wanting to watch it.  I peeked to the back and saw the two of them sitting there like this completely engulfed in the movie.  Such little twins these two are!
Last Friday night we met Andy, Ana, Nick and Alicija and went to a Mammoth game.  It was Carter's first one.  He was watching very intently as he seems to with all sporting events.  We ran around for part of the 3rd quarter and then somehow despite all the noise he passed out in my lap in the 4th quarter.  When your bed time is normally between 7 and 7:30 trying to make it until 9 is quite the challenge!
We also had a banquet for Wheat Ridge on Saturday night.  Sadly I only took 3 pictures of the weekend and our events - not so good!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

You popped! Cant wait to see you!

My Blog List