Last Sunday Carter and I headed over to Leanne's house where we met her, Courtney and Tracey. We made plans to get together for lunch for Courtney's birthday and then to practice Tracey's hair for her wedding. She's having me do her hair and I'm terrified! I don't really know how to do hair and it makes me extremely nervous to do a bride's hair....a bridesmaid is one thing but a bride is something else. So we'll see how it goes in a few weeks when I'm under pressure and combating Mexico humidity!! But before I had to begin having anxiety about that we ran to Jimmy John's, got some sandwiches and headed to Wash Park to enjoy lunch and the sun. Carter had his beach ball and spent a lot of time chasing it due to the breeze. At this point he was pretty concerned about how far the ball was going. Luckily auntie came to the rescue and helped him out.
He just kept running and running though - he was not going to lose his ball!
Girls + Carter at the park
Then at Leanne's house he was our hair spray assistant
He kept on bringing bottles over to Tracey and making a spraying noise
Had to spray the back too!
No comments:
Post a Comment