I've never been to the Renaissance Festival and neither had my mom. She was having a work function there and invited me and the boys along. We all had a really good time and were amazed by how elaborate it is. I had no idea how big it is. I think it's definitely something we'll be going back to after seeing how much fun the boys had. Landon and my mom rode on an elephant. Carter didn't want to - he said it was too high and dangerous for him.
He sat and watched from the safety of the stroller
He was very entertained by the fire breather
and they both LOVE the swords and shields they got. Don't worry, totally safe for 2 and 4 year old boys to have wooden swords... Surprisingly we haven't any incident yet even a couple months later (knock of wood).
Riding on the spinning pirate ship ride
Watching the joust
Carter then was practicing his sword fighting skills after watching the knights
We went through the petting zoo and that was about when Landon started to get pretty sleepy. I think he may have taken a nap on this bench if we'd let him. All in all a good time with lots of interesting things to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment