Last weekend I was off in San Diego to celebrate one of my best friends Kristy's bachelorette. A group of 11 of us got a place near the beach and enjoyed ourselves. I feel like I'm still recovering over a week later but it was great to spend that much time with such wonderful friends. I missed Dane and Carter terribly though and was so excited to get back home to them. Dane had decided while I was gone he and Carter we going to have Man Weekend 2010 and do all sorts of fun stuff. They did seem to really enjoy themselves and Dane said he's going to do a post about it and that it will be the best blog post ever. :)
Apparently they were beginning their bonding time the night before I left. They were both on Carter's couch enjoying shark week.
Most of the girls walking down the boardwalk
Kristy's big night
No comments:
Post a Comment