For all the Hooofman blog fans out there, this will probably be the best blog post ever! Here is a rundown of Hooof-Man Weekend 2010.....
Day 1: Broncos Training Camp.
| Coach McDaniels asked us if we wanted to play but Bubs and I didn't want to show up his players...so we decided to just watch. Yep we got the giant foam finger.... |
We hit the sled a little before practice started.
We found a nice place in the shade for a premo view of Champ Baily and Brian Dawkins
We were sad that Elvis was not playing...
Oh, it's that new guy....Tebow.
Getting ready to go in and make it rain out there with our awesome arm!
John Elway...who is he? Look out Huffman.
Day 2 Tour of Coors Field
Hallowed Ground!
This would be a great picture if it wasn't for that orb in the way.
It is hard to find a good photographer when auntie is not around.
Tulo's playground
Nice view.
That's right...too bad it doesn't say '07 World Champs.... I am hopeful this year though.
Great Tour!... the clubhouse was closed though, I guess we will have to go again.
Day 2: The Wings Over The Rockies Museum
The old Lowry Air Force Base
Can someone say.... B-52
This B-52 flew many missions during Vietnam, I can honestly say I am glad I was not underneath this beast during its bombing runs.
Carter was a little tired from our big day at Coors Field so he had to take a nap before playing Top Gun.
Yeah... that is the back of a B-52... 4 - 50cal. machine guns...mean!
We even nerded it up a little.... yes that is the Star Wars X-Wing... Awesome.
Huge American flag in the hanger... God Bless America.
This is a Gatling gun that was mounted on a F-4 Phantom during the Vietnam War to assist in helping the Phantom shoot down MIG's in dog fights. Guns & planes.... if this doesn't say man weekend I am not sure what does.
Ummm yeah... if you don't know what this plane is then I suggest you go to Block Buster right now and get a little movie called TOP GUN.... and watch it about a million times to catch up with the rest of us.....
I really wish I could have flown this F-14, Tom Cruise you were my hero... what happen?
Future Maverick?
SAC... Preventing the Red Dawn... Wolverines!
Yeah, that's right baby Maverick.
Day 3: Pool Day or Suns out Guns out Day
We had already hit the gym in the morning so it was time for the T in GTL... Tan.. we skipped the L.
Like my noodle? What a great weekend, we did miss Kelly, but not as much as she missed us... Hoof-Man Weekend 2010 was awesome and I am pretty sure it will now be a tradition... Until next year then, Hooofmans out!
No comments:
Post a Comment