This weekend we went up to Tracey's house to visit with her, Courtney and Emmery. We enjoyed a nice day hanging out, having lunch and taking the dogs swimming (surprisingly it went pretty well for taking 2 babies, 1 inquisitive toddler and 2 dogs to a lake). When Courtney was leaving Landon crawled over to Emmery. I like to think he was saying good bye, but really I'm pretty sure he was trying to steal her socks. If you'll notice that Landon has on a collared shirt - Dane said he needed to dress fancy for the "ladies lunch." I like that Dane's the one that thinks of things like that :)
Carter really likes it if you lay with him before he goes to sleep. Dane, however is narcoleptic so he usually ends up falling asleep too. It's crazy the way kids will sleep sometimes!
Head to head
and then later on Carter scooted closer. This is Dane giving me a dirty look even while sleeping because I turned on the light. He'll fall asleep all the time with the TV on, but can't handle the light being on. :)
And look how big my baby is getting!!! These are 18 month jammies and they're not even big :( Oh stop growing little Landon!
1 comment:
The picture of Carter cuddled up next to Dane is too cute!
Post a Comment